I installed Windows 7 on my Acer Extensa 6700z

Windows 7 on Acer Extensa 6700z Windows 7 is really cool and really it does not suck like Vista.I installed windows 7 on my Laptop in just 20 minutes and if I remember correctly for installing XP it took about 35 minutes on my laptop.But on thing that I want to tell you people is that I upgraded my Ram so now my Ram is 1.5GB but I upgraded it because I am using Visual Studio 2008 on it so if you are not using heavy programs like Visual Studio then Acer Laptop is fine with 512 RAM.
Comparing the performance of my laptop it is much better working with Windows 7 rather then XP.But one thing is to remember is that we will not get Aero glass windows in Acer Extensa 6700z.
Drivers of Windows 7 for Acer Extensa 6700z are not available on internet but windows update will solve your driver problem.

0 comments:

Adds by Google

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus